Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thank You President Bush

I was watching the news last night and Charles Gibson was interviewing President Bush for probably his last time as president. I must say I was pleased to see the reporter acting respectfully toward President Bush. As we all well know this has not been the case for much of President Bush's eight years in office. He has been accused by many people, on many occasions of being the worst president our nation has ever had. People, especially public figures like Joy Behar from the popular show The View have been down right disrespectful toward President Bush because of "all the mistakes he has made in office." To all the Bush haters out there I just have to ask "WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU ALL HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY?" What would your reaction have been to watching evil terrorists kill mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and the very worst.... children? What would your reaction be to watching osama bin laden(I refuse to capitolize his name) on video take the blame for the vicious acts and then laugh about it? George Bush has had one of the hardest presidencies in our nation's history! He has had to overcome some serious shit! It absolutely makes me sick to hear people say they wish George Bush could have been more like Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, are you freaking kidding me? I can't possibly believe that a man was a good president when he couldn't even be a good husband. I know George Bush has made mistakes, but the President of the most powerful country in the world is still only human. So I say thank you President Bush. Thank you for beleiving in God and admitting it every day of your life. Thank you for not being a perfect public speaker, you are more real and more fun to watch that way. Thank you for not letting those disgusting terrorists get away with what they did. Some of us have not forgotten that morning on September 11, 2001. Some of us carry the same feelings today, as we carried that morning and we salute you!

2 comments:

Alesha said...

you are so right Jenn! I couldnt agree more!

Abby said...

And now some dumb-ass man from Iraq threw his shoes at our president! What has this world caome to?